Monday, November 14, 2011

Howard Stern Shoots Down Americas Got Talent Rumors

First Published: November 14, 2011 12:22 PM EST Credit: Getty Images LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Caption Howard Stern attends a screening of Green Zone in NY City on February 25, 2010Howard Stern says hes not taking over for outgoing Americas Got Talent judge Piers Morgan, but also refuses to reveal if hes in talks for the NBC gig. Everyone knows I love Americas Got Talent. I think its the greatest and I would be certainly honored to sit with Howie [Mandel] and Sharon [Osbourne] and judge these lunatics, the shock jock said on his on SiriusXM Radio on Monday morning. I take show business very seriously, Howard continued. If I was a judge on there, there would be no nonsense whatsoever. I would be there for the talent. I would be there to actually find somebody good. Adding, I am not the next judge. I have no deal with Americas Got Talent Im not going to comment if Im in negotiations I dont comment on negotiations. As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, last week sources told The Wall Street Journal that the radio giant is in talks with NBC to join the panel, in a deal reported to be worth possibly $15 million a year. Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment